"The Fun-Centric Approach To Blogging!"... (Says Header! :D )

Adding knowledge more than 1,50,000! times and counting... (Page Views)

5/02/2010

My first 100kmph!

Today me & my friend Manish all of a sudden decided to go to NH-8, Gurgaon... just for the biking fun! LOL :-D & then to his college ITM Gurgaon. We rode over all 120km in about 4 hrs. The most great thing is that today I first time took my bike to a whooping 100kmph(approx), with two seater ride. The bike is some what limited in speed now as it is just 4 months old & the engine is pretty new. I swear to take my babe to around 110kmph after the 3rd service with a person sitting behind(or flying! :-D)!

We went to Gurgaon first, then instead of returning home went to the Pacific mall just for taffri, yeah I forgot the view of pretty babes that we saw @ The Ambiance mall, Gurgaon! ;-) But the most remarkable thing to do today was then again going to the V3S mall, just as we 'wished' to have some egg rolls!!

Overall a great, energetic, mind blowing, fun filled, & "biking" day today! :-D
Had loads of happy time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Akshat's Blog by Akshat Rastogi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.