"The Fun-Centric Approach To Blogging!"... (Says Header! :D )

Adding knowledge more than 1,50,000! times and counting... (Page Views)

4/25/2010

In A Phase Of Life's Flurry... [ Selfwritten ]

* Sometimes you want to say a lot, but words come short.
Sometimes speaking out just a line seems so long.
You don't know, what you're doing is dumb or smart.
And you hate to judge your self- right or wrong?

* You act like what seems so appropriate.
You kill your emotions by yourself.
As if between feelings & deeds, you negotiate.
Like slicing your heart to pieces, with a knife.

* I am living in a life's flurry.
Coldly taking decisions like a machine.
Every emotion seems to be smeary.
As if everything in life lost its sheen.

* Its like acting out what seems logical.
Leaving the mind & choosing the brain.
Killing the feelings & acting practical.
Like a warrior neglecting his pain.

* Unwilling inside, forced to act as such.
Whether I like or not, this has to be done.
I just hope there's something left as much.
Or you were like a stranger & I was a none.

- Akshat.




*** It's been a while that I have written any poem, but I guess a new piece of writing takes birth only when you are feeling so close to yourself, to your heart.
This poem that you have read above is straight from my heart, of what I am feeling right now, it took me few minutes or so in writing out, as I straightly published my feelings to words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Akshat's Blog by Akshat Rastogi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.