"The Fun-Centric Approach To Blogging!"... (Says Header! :D )

Adding knowledge more than 1,50,000! times and counting... (Page Views)

7/05/2010

Past days log...

Today was a heavy hearted day for me. Mixed feelings on their extreme proximity. Today I got the news of my bestest chum getting his first job. I can't express my happiness & love on that moment. That I say truly. (I wish you loads of success ahead, as you read this!) But simultaneously I felt my stomach churned to feel the very next moment, that I am alone, now I am left alone, to fight this battle, to get the first job! This feeling is still eating me as I write this blog down. Job is the most important priority as for now, as I am graduate (B.Tech) now. And to top up that worry, now is the fear of being left alone!! :( Family is with me, as always, but I feel worried myself. I was gone out for just 4-5 days for my cousin bro's marriage, & the company came on those days only, what a bad luck, they didn't even had any exam only one interview was enough. I feel I was not given the chance, destiny played unfair, all joys of marriage are dissolved now, I am in deep shit now. :-((
Yeah the battle had to be fought alone, but still I am fearing inside...

I don't know what woul come ahead...

Which job I would get...

How long I'll have to wait...

What struggles lies ahead...

Can't write more, I am broken now :'-( ...

Leaving all on God...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Akshat's Blog by Akshat Rastogi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.